Meet Max:
We have a new member of our family and he is fantastic! We found him on craigslist and though he is a little "ruff" around the edges, he has really been such a great match for our family. I take him running every morning and we both love it. At first I couldn't get the leash on him, but now he jumps all over the place when he sees it. It's amazing what a little treat can do! The kids love him and he loves them. He just trots around with them. He loves their stuffed animals too. . . a little too much at times. We've taken him to the dog park and worn him out. The picture above is after a Saturday which had both an extra long run and a trip to the dog park for him! Isaac really wanted him to sleep in his room. He had crashed on Isaac's bed, but that didn't leave much room for Ike. So, I pushed him off and that is how he landed. . . and stayed. . . and snored. I've heard a tired dog is a good dog. So far with Max, that is very true. He is a bit of an acrobat and figured out a way over our five foot fence, but Daman solved that problem (of course!). We are so happy to have found Max--and we think he's pretty happy to have found us!
1 comment:
I like that dog - sounds like a great pet, and he's nice looking, too
Post a Comment