Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Lucy!!

We were snowed out of our house for Lucy's birthday, and we left all her presents at the house. So, while everyone was camped at the Palmer's house, I braved the storm to fetch some birthday supplies. . . and got stuck in the snow. Some kind neighbors helped me out (twice) and it was on to the birthday celebration (part one) Brownies, assorted presents, and new friends--what a great birthday!




Then, once the storm was over we got to do the real party. Lucy loved the song "When You Say Nothing At All" and sang it over and over and over again. So, she requested a "Nothing at All" Birthday party. I wasn't sure what that meant, so we went with a music theme. Daman rocked the birthday guitar cake. I made little Easter Egg maracas for all the little ones and we had a kind of chaotic dance party with a few kids lurking in the corners. I mostly want to note the public embrace between Isaac and Lucy. Proof! They love each other.












No comments: