Okay, so I've changed my email signature to have my blog address posted to every email I send out. This is my brave attempt at forced accountability. Now if someone should perchance look at that signature and after reading some tantalizing email from me are still stinging with curiosity to hear even more about me and my family and my thoughts on the world, then I better have something here for them to read that is slightly more recent than six months. That, friends, is what we call initiative, and I am just brimming with it today. After a recent relaxing and wonderful trip to my Mom's in NC, I have emerged prepared to launch into a whole new level of Morgen. I feel like I have so much more within me I can do and learn and offer and give and I just need to stretch. So, I can't promise lots of pictures or other such sophistication, but I am going to try to write more and shamelessly use this as a conduit to practice my writing skills that have somewhat atrophied since my Graduate School days.
For now, I have put Lucy off long enough, and I think she has sung every song she can think of, so I better go rescue her from naptime. I shall return with family updates soon.
1 comment:
Morgen!!! How are you? Great i hope. I dont do the blog thing too much but bounced from blog to blog and found yours. I dont know how to "become friends" or whatever its called, but here is ours ...
balaziks.blogspot.com
Hope youre doing well.
TJ
Post a Comment