Sunday, May 5, 2013

Discovery Place!

 I got to play stay-at-home mom again and be a chaperone for Isaac's class trip to the Discovery Place Museum in Rockingham. It was chaotic, loud. . and totally awesome!! We had a great group of kids and made the most of the time we had there. I would love to go back with just my little crew and really dive into the exhibits. 
 Does anyone else get the impression that this young lady is checking out our studly Isaac? Back off, Missy. Back off.
 Pit crew master



 Isaac, demonstrating his mad fireman skills. He announced that he is going to be a volunteer fireman when he grows up. For now, his moneymaking ambition is set on a career as a doctor.
 My favorite part was this cool machine that used all sorts of different levers and buckets to move beads from one side to the other. It was fun getting the kids together and working to make one side have fewer beads than the other. I was having as much fun as the kids. This is Luke's game face.
Ike is pretending this is hard. He actually shimmied right up. I am so grateful to have healthy, strong kids!

No comments: