These are incredibly unflattering pictures of me, but it was, to date, one of the best Mother's day of my nine so far, so I'm willing to preserve them. Here's why:
**Opening really awesome cards the kids made in school and a beautiful letter from Daman. Teachers are so cool. People say that our country is falling apart, but I think that as long as teachers facilitate kids making presents for their moms, we're doing just fine. When that stops, I'm investing in a bunker. And the letter from Daman--even without a teacher involved, the boy delivered a letter that brought me to tears. He is so wonderful and I do believe that we make a pretty darn great team.
**I had an incredibly yummy fruit salad for breakfast and a really wonderful experience at Church. I came away with several impressions of how I can be better and what a profound word "Mother" actually is.
**One word: N-A-P. I got one. And it was in a hammock!! It was seriously one of the best days I'd had in a long while. I love being a momma.
No comments:
Post a Comment