Sunday, May 5, 2013

Brilliant Children=Yogurt Trip

 I promised the kids a trip to the new frozen yogurt place for good report cards. They delivered! Isaac got all A's, bringing up some of his already high grades to 99 and 100! He is doing so well. And Lucy brought home almost all 4's--which means she is above grade level in pretty much everything. . especially sweetness. And Emma had a seriously impressive of "green" days at Cybered. And as for me. . . well I give myself an "A" for surviving this semester and keeping my children alive, sleeping on clean sheets, eating regular meals, and almost always having clean clothes in their drawers.

 Purple Penguin should buy this picture from me. Look at the size of those eyes!
 And look at the size of those nostrils!
 Monkey see. Monkey do.
Remember me? That's what I look like. I figure I should record myself once in awhile since I'm a part of the family too!

No comments: