We really did have more adventures than this one pumpkin carving event. But, on our camping trip, our camera was left outside and got steadily rained on all night long. . .that is until I awoke with a start at 3am and remembered it was out there. Alas, 'twas too late. I got it to turn on again and it took these pictures before its ultimate demise. But, at this point it was in its death throes and the screen had already bid farewell. So, I had to use the obscure little viewfinder. . not sure why they even have these anymore, and did my best to estimate where Daman's head would be in the shop.
Still, this was a very cool pumpkin and Daman rigged up (he is a superstar rigger) a hanging shelf for it to perch on. Of course it rotted long before Halloween, but it was worth it.
We had a really fun "Cul-De-Sac" carnival as well. We did face painting, popped balloons, and Daman rigged up (I told you) a cool cookie on a string activity. It was great fun. We are so grateful to have a fun neighborhood and are trying to actively build friendships and community. Those things get the shaft these days sometimes.
1 comment:
Hi & congrats! You won the ebook giveaway on my blog! Just let me know where I should send it! You can reach me at lisacole690(@)aol(dot)com
Post a Comment