Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Happy Emma

She is almost two months old!! And though I know I invite the wrath of all sleepless mothers in the world, I am happy to announce that she is steadily sleeping through the night. I know, I know, I am just too too lucky. She is such a happy, peaceful little lady. It is fun to watch her grow and delightful to see her smile. So, I thought I'd let you enjoy it as well:
See, told you.

6 comments:

Lara said...

She is seriously such a beautiful little baby! What a sweetie!

Jean said...

What a dollbaby and lucky you...sleeping in at 2 months already...how wonderful!

alexandra said...

Yep, lucky you. Just be careful and don't decide too early to add another one to your brood because #3 is so "easy." We got pregnant with Gavin when Zane was only 11 months old thinking it would be a piece of cake since Zane was so mellow. No kidding, about a week after we found out we were pregnant, he turned into the maniacal little bundle of energy we're currently blessed with.

Just thought you ought to know.

But yeah, she is cute!

ariannet said...

She looks like such a Reynolds! And yep, I am soooooo jealous. Mine is almost 7 months and we've only had a few brief stints of sleeping through the night. Luck you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Morgen and Daman, she is so beautiful...when will I get to hold her? Mom

Erin said...

sleeping through the night at two months--that's what Ella did, and blissfully continued that trend until she was 8 months old when we returned from overseas. It's as if God knew I couldn't handle it until then. 8 pm to about 6-7 am. Ahhh...