Monday, March 9, 2009

Insightful Isaac

Isaac as King Benjamin, with a weasel, a walking stick, and much wisdom:


1. What is something mom always says to you

Do my chores

2. What makes mom happy?

when I do what I have to do without being asked

3. What makes mom sad?

when I don't do that

4.What was your mom like as a child?

I have no idea!

5. How old is your mom?

31 (honestly, I'm 25)

6. How tall is your mom?

As tall as my dad (good guess!)

7. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?

Biggest Loser

8.What does your mom do when you're not around?

watch Biggest Loser

9.If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

A magician

10. What is your mom really good at?

Yoga--(thank goodness for that wii!)

11. What is your mom not very good at?

Nothing (I swear he said this without even one bit of encouragement)

12. What does your mom do for her job?

Nothing (ouch)

13. What is your mom's favorite food

Pizza

14. What do you like about your mom?

I like that she has a baby and I like that she's the best mom in the world (again, no encouragement, but there will be a reward!--and he hasn't done his chores yet, so some buttering up might be involved here)

15. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Goofy--because you are so funny

16. What do you and your mom do together?

Play legos

17. How are you and your mom the same?

Nothing makes us the same except we both do the computer

18. How are you and your mom different?

You don't have the same clothes as me

19. How do you know your mom loves you?

Because you hug me and kiss me every night

20. What does your mom like most about your dad?

You love him


And the survey was cut short there by the lure of the trampoline. Isaac is such a fun, bright boy. We recently read Peter Pan and are now enjoying Peter and the Starcatchers and so our whole world is now Peter Pan. Isaac only answers to Nibs, I'm Peter and in charge of renaming everything in the Neverland fashion (this is pretty easy, spaghetti is never-worms, oatmeal is never-porridge, juice is never-juice. . . you get the idea) Lucy is Slightly--and actually introduced herself as Slightly to someone yesterday. Daman is usually Capt. Hook, unless I'm not around and then he steps in as the Peter understudy. Emma is baby Michael, and our days are filled with flying practice and hearing Capt. Hook knock at our door disguised as Smee. Neverland is a wonderful place. . . come visit anytime.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Sounds like Neverland is the fun place...maybe I should come and visit a while..hehehe! I loved the survey...I can't believe how grown up he is! They get big too fast!