Sunday, March 1, 2009

Oh the cuteness. .

So, today I was telling Daman that I was abandoning the blog and he launched into how wonderful it is to blog and how it connects us to friends and family and how much he loves looking at everyone's blogs and yada yada yada. . . concluding his argument with "not that I'm pressuring you." Still, I wonder why we blog. I'm not sure anyone's life is really enhanced by looking at pictures of my kids or reading my thoughts on life, world, and parenting. I mean, sure it is funny that Lucy says "No" to every statement and that I am finding new and creative ways to ask her open-ended questions to force her to communicate her true thoughts. That is funny. . .. to me. And Emma bobbing her head all over the place as she gets used to the body of hers is downright adorable to us, but just might not translate to the blogosphere. Still, I do love scanning the internet for updated blogs of friends and family near and far and so perhaps people are happy to stumble across our comings and goings. So, here are some comings and goings and really cute pictures of our really cute kids:





Enjoying the snow with cousin Caroline.







WE LOVE BUNKBEDS!!!
The three rugrats all bunk in the same room and Isaac and Lucy so dig their jungle gym sleeping arrangements. Lucy has fallen a few times and it is really entertaining to watch Isaac climb up and down in the middle of the night for bathroom breaks. We wake him up to go and he is barely coherent. Actually, there is no coherence whatsoever. The other night he stumbled out of the bathroom and crawled on top of his dresser instead of his bed. He felt around in a very confused manner and we weakly tried not to laugh. I think he might have stayed there all night had we not rerouted him.
Cutest Baby in the WORLD!! (Or at least in our house)








Not her best shot--but very very funny

A clip to prove that Lucy is actually quite adorable:


Update accomplished. This video is a little outdated and Lucy has come far in her singing--it is totally recognizable as "Twinkle Twinkle" now and she's expanded her repretoire (sp?) as well. Don't we all feel a little more connected now? Daman will be so proud.

I draw your attention to the poll to your right. We are currently flip flopping between educational options for the lad, Isaac. I am heavily leaning towards homeschooling Isaac, but wonder what is truly best for him--feel free to cast your votes and perhaps we'll let majority decide. The decision will most likeley be made and remade over the next 3-4 months.

1 comment:

Deanne said...

I love the video of Lucy. And I have to agree - she is quite adorable!