Monday, March 31, 2008

WOW. .

Bring on the technology. I have now added a picture, a page element of Julie and Kat's blogs and successfully caught Lucy while she fell off the table. Maybe the last one didn't take much tech savvy, but it happened while trying to work on a blog, so I count it. Now, I am going to try to add even more pictures! Step back America, Morgen is joining the future. I think I am going to try to add recipes or booklists or some other things that I feel are more useful than my family updates and personal ramblings. Then I'll feel fine about inviting people to take their time to look into my life. So I created my own white bean chili last night--I shall post that to the side and add yet one more accomplishment to this wild day of inaugral blogging. The kids and I are taking a day off today. We watched a movie, Lucy is eating her weight in cheerios, I drank far too much hot chocolate, and we are planning a craft project trip to Michael's (with my 50% coupon in hand) to fill the rest of the day--after Isaac takes his weekly forced nap. If this day seems inadequate, please comment below, but be warned, I don't take criticism well.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you are blogging now. I was just talking to Sis Lyerly last night and she was asking me what I'm up to, am I doing any art etc and I said, "Um... I blog?" Sadly its the only creative outlet I make time for... So it makes me feel like less of a nerd now that you are blogging. Bring on the genius, I can't wait to see what you are up to!

Nicole & Trent said...

Morgen!!!!
It's so good to hear from you. I love your blog! and your one picture. But mostly I love reading your "painted images" about your life. Great. Sounds like life is grand and busy. Tell Da-Man hi and your little ones (so cute). Hope all is well with ya'll. Lots of love. I'll be looking forward to more blogging. Rock on! bloggers of the world. Rock on!
Nicole