Monday, March 31, 2008

Two posts in six months. . . I'm on Fire!

So, I'm enjoying the rainy weather by cuddling up with Isaac and some hot chocolate, watching "Cars." I'm pretty sure it has been at least two months since we've watched this--I actually like it more every time I see it. I've been enjoying the blogs of loved ones and decided to jump in the fray. Hopefully I'll figure out how to put pictures on this thing, since my words alone are hardly entertaining. But, I'll try to paint some images. This morning Lucy woke up with a mohawk leftover from her ponytail. Her hair is officially long enough to make a spout. Pete is big and crazy and every day we go back and forth on whether or not to keep him. Am I a quitter for getting rid of him?? Last night for Family Home Evening we did a fondu (sort of) and Isaac had chocolate all over his face--that is a funny picture, right? Daman just cut his hair and I can't seem to let myself spend money to get mine cut, so it is long and shaggy and far too much like some disco star at a Nascar race. So, there are some images of our lives. We had a great Easter with the Pinnock family and are gearing up for another Platinum Protection Summer in Maryland. My biggest fear with this blogging thing is that I'm just not sure people really want to keep up with our lives. So, chatting to myself in cyberspace doesn't sound that appealing. Well, Lucy is up, so I'll try pictures next time!

No comments: