
Happy Birthday Big D! Daman turned 30 in January and celebrated with a Trader Joe's buffet. He got bags of dried mango (he really likes it!), peanut butter puffs, and almond butter. It was quite a special treat. Then, after dinner we had brownies, complete with hidden spinach and carrot purees. . . thanks to the Deceptively Delicious cookbook!
4 comments:
the kids are so big i might fall over and completely die.
just an fyi.
hugs to the family!
OOoh. Do you like that cookbook? Can you tell there are veggies in your brownies? I have been wondering if its worth buying the cookbook. Cute pic!
the cookbook is great jess, I'd highly recommend it. It is especially great for helping you realize how many things you can hide veggies in. I've put sweet potatoes in pizza sauce, spinach in fruit smoothies, and carrots in pancakes. It is great!
Yeah! I'm glad you have a blog. I miss Trader Joe's so much. That Adam's Peanut Butter was gone in a Jif (ha ha! get it, jif)?
Post a Comment