Sunday, April 7, 2013

Remember Us??

If I could take a picture of the newest member of our family, I would. But since it is sort of impossible to take a picture. . . of a camera, you'll just have to trust me. We bought a camera!! And now we have photographic evidence of our family happiness and joy. Yahoo! We bought it on our most recent trip to Buena Vista, VA. The kids were thrilled with the posing possibilities. Behold:
 Why can't I be this cool?
 We love our visits to Buena Vista. We get to stay (for free!!) at the Alumni House across the street from campus. It has a kitchen, two bedrooms, and cool architecture that makes me pine for my own Victorian home.

 Easter Girl #1
Lucy wasn't quite feeling the glow of Easter Morn. She had a bad case of Oppositional Defiant Disorder that day. But she sure did look pretty. . and even prettier later in the day when she started smiling.
 Easter Girl #2
Emma was all over the posing. This girl has a future as a professional colorer. She'll pioneer the industry. She was giggly and grinny, until we told her to stop eating candy. Watch out.
 Is it a bird?
Is it a plane?
Is it SuperFutureSVUStudent?
Perhaps.
I love this picture 
 
 Can anyone else spot the biggest ham of our three lil' pork chops?
 This picture captures our three rascals so perfectly. Man, I am one lucky mama. Emma copies Lucy endlessly (except for when she takes a break to tease her mercilessly.) She adores her. I love that she is trying to strike the same pose. Lucy's eyes are so bright and the smile brings me my own. Isaac is a goofball that directs these girls with a insatiable desire for silliness and play.


 Isaac and Lucy love the slow-motion punching game. Until Lucy starts to hate it. . and Isaac takes it just a step further to make sure she really, really wants to stop playing. She does, Isaac, she does.
Three Little Angels

2 comments:

Kristine said...

iedTed 211I loved looking at all these beautiful picturess. miss you - even more, now.

Kristine said...

Glad you are blogging again