Cuddle-Bugs!!! Lucy is the cuddliest kid ever. I mean that--I don't think anyone could top her. I'd enter her in a contest if there were one. Every morning she tiptoes into our room. But, she is a very polite snuggler. She will not get in bed until we force ourselves awake enough to ask if she'd like to join us. She is so full of love!
Stories of the Reynolds Family and our funny, flawed quest for goodness.
Sunday, April 7, 2013
More BV fun
Our rooms in Buena Vista were great. They are much like SVU--some real spots of beauty, and some hodgepodge elements that don't quite make sense. But, you can't beat the price and the location and every time we go there we want to stay just a bit longer. This trip was based on exploring job opportunities in the area. We didn't feel like it was the right time for a move, but we haven't learned how to tell the future yet, so we'll see where life lands us.
Cuddle-Bugs!!! Lucy is the cuddliest kid ever. I mean that--I don't think anyone could top her. I'd enter her in a contest if there were one. Every morning she tiptoes into our room. But, she is a very polite snuggler. She will not get in bed until we force ourselves awake enough to ask if she'd like to join us. She is so full of love!
Cuddle-Bugs!!! Lucy is the cuddliest kid ever. I mean that--I don't think anyone could top her. I'd enter her in a contest if there were one. Every morning she tiptoes into our room. But, she is a very polite snuggler. She will not get in bed until we force ourselves awake enough to ask if she'd like to join us. She is so full of love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How beautiful!
Post a Comment