Isaac, you are one sweet boy. You get frustrated with yourself so easily, wanting to be so good (at everything!) and you are sensitive and kind. The other day we saw a dog get hit by a car the other day and you were really upset by it. You said, "Well, at least he gets to go back to Heavenly Father. I bet Heavenly Father is happy to see him."
We love you so much Isaac. You are too hard on yourself! Today in church you cried because you made a mistake on a picture (that was actually better than anything I could do!) I hope you know how wonderful you are. You are also a hard worker! You've started a pine cone pickup service and have had a few customers so far! You designed the posters and knocked doors and have paid your tithing on everything you've earned. You are really careful with how you spend the money you've earned. Sometimes you can't make a decision at all, which leaves you feeling pretty frustrated. Your emotions are sometimes close to the surface. We love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment