Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Emma is THREE!


I do have more pictures from your actual birthday, but I think they are on my phone! You are three years old--though it seems like you have been three for quite awhile! You are so bright Emma, articulating exactly what you think and feel! You are an incredibly focused when you are coloring or drawing and you will do dot-to-dots over and over and over. Sitting in church you just ask for dot-to-dot after dot-to-dot. It is so interesting to watch you work so intensely on a picture. You also love to just color in small boxes on grid paper--calling it rainbows. You will spend 30 minutes making a pattern of colors or "rainbows."
For your birthday you got to take cupcakes to Vass-Lakeview and I brought balloons for the kids to play with. Luckily, I was able to come over during my planning period and enjoy a bit of the party with you.
And then, we had a princess party!! We had the Houseman's come over and Aunt Marci, Lindsey, all came in princess gowns! You and I also dressed up. It was quite the event. We made a castle cake and enjoyed a yummy pizza dinner from Ceaser, the royal baker. I also have pictures of that--I know it!
This picture is from the triple celebration we had when Grandma and Grandpa Reynolds came to town for Isaac's baptism. They never get to be around for your birthdays so we had a celebration for Isaac's, Lucy's, and your birthday. What a busy couple of weeks!!

No comments: