Getting to know sweet, cuddly Hank.
"Where's Goldie???" Grandma Kiki read this over. . and over. . . and over again.
And when Grandma wasn't available, Emma handled it on her own.
Sometimes even Grandpas need to hear a story.
Mama MaShay schmoozing sick little Hanky. . so sad!
Isaac read this entire book to Hank, and he was captivated. I loved this moment.
And Lucy loved this moment. She loved any moment where she could be close to Uncle Jason. . . he is sooooo cute!
Grandpa telling "I Know an Old Woman Who Swallowed a Fly" with enthusiastic support from Emma. She was at his elbow the entire time, announcing with great dramatic flair each animal and its corresponding noise. It was a hoot.
So was Grandma. A hoot that is. Always.
Us, pretending to be asleep when everyone else got home. This joke never gets old.
Isaac basking in Hank's adoration. He played and read to him so much. This kid needs a brother!
Snuggletime with Chief, Dad, and Emma. . . awwwwww.
I'm not sure when this picture was taken, but I know it captures how we all felt when it was time to leave. I just wanted to put my head down and cry and stay just a little longer. We are so grateful that we got to spend this time with Mom, Dad, Cody, Jessica, MaShay, Jason, and Hank. We loved it!!!
**Thank you MaShay for taking pictures and sending them to us, so we don't forget what anyone looks like**
No comments:
Post a Comment