Sunday, October 17, 2010

To Cox Farms We Go. . .

Cox Farms is this hokey, corny family farm with barn slides, haystacks, cows to milk, and a hayride through assorted painted wooden images from the 70's. And we love it. The hayride was really bumpy and Lucy got a little nervous when the alien ran out to the Star Wars soundtrack, but Isaac loved going through the corn maze just him and Dad--the tough guys. Emma slid over and over and over and I loved the huge dinosaur slide. This was the first year Daman got to go with us, and it was so much more fun with him around. It is a Fall tradition that I think we'll stick to wherever we roam on the East Coast.

We Made It!!!



JUMP!!!
King of the (Hay) Mountain!!

Not sure if this was the 1st or 50th time, they all got pretty much the same reaction

Princesses off to the Ball. . .


Emma loves princess stuff more even than Lucy and wore this Snow White get-up for two days straight I think. Is that a problem??


Insert Tarzan Yell Here___________




Such a look of longing on that little face. . .we really pine for the rural life in the Reynolds home sometimes

2 comments:

MaShay & Jason said...

I miss you guys TONS!!!! The kids are changing sooo much!!! Love you.

Lara said...

All your field trips look fun! It's one of my favorite parts about fall for me--even hokey Cox Farms! :)