Monday, June 14, 2010

Going Private

I know I mentioned this at the end of my last post, but maybe people fell asleep before getting there, so I figured I'd put out one quick little blurb about going private. I'm going to start using this as a scrapbook to make a book for the family, and I'd feel more comfortable being private for all the family details, etc. If you want in, post a comment or send me an email. I do have another blog: www.timeformo.blogspot.com that is my personal blog where I post essays, stories, thoughts yada yada yada and that is wide open to all interested parties and commentators.

6 comments:

Sunshine Promises said...

I'd LOVE an invite! wilkinson_fam@yahoo.com

Thanks, Morgen!

alexandra said...

I think I responded that I wanted an invite, but in case you missed it, PICK ME! PICK ME!

laurenmarsh said...

I'd love to keep up with your family! laurenrmarsh@gmail.com

Thanks!

Kath said...

I totally follow you so can I be invited?? kathryn.orG@gmail.com and theosmondfamily@gmail.com

Raleigh foodie said...

May I read? I'm at copyed@gmail.com

Lindsay said...

I don't want to be left out of the Morgen loop. lindsaywaters@yahoo.com :)