Sunday, January 10, 2010

Emma Photo Shoot

Not much exciting has happened this week, so I will just capitalize on some adorable shots of Emma--she is going through a not so adorable sleeping pattern currently of waking up at 4:30 every morning. This three kids in one room thing has its drawbacks. She is sporting four teeth and one is breaking through. She says "Momma" and today started saying "Please." Are there any other words she needs in this life? I can't believe she will be one in a week. When did that happen?? Emma, you are a gift. . .

Yes, that is a dog bed behind Emma. . . that is a long story and should the dog become a permanent fixture, I will introduce him later.

Isaac took this shot. He likes the fact that he can hoist Emma up on the couch all by himself. He celebrates this by leaving Emma on the couch by herself. Emma also enjoys this. . until she rolls off. He didn't get a picture of that part.
I am just shaking my head in disbelief at how cute she is. Children truly are a gift from the Lord. I am so grateful for the three gifts I have. I am grateful for the lessons they teach me and how they've made me better. They magnify my weaknesses and then forgive them. God lives and every child testifies of that. What a treasure this mortality is.

3 comments:

Deanne said...

I love that last picture. What a beautiful shot!

Emma certainly is an adorable girl!

(btw, missing you at book group)

Braden and Julie Reynolds said...

She is a dollface!!

Jean said...

She is so adorable...I can't believe she is already one!! Time goes too fast, and yes, you are correct, children are indeed a blessing from the Lord...aren't we grateful for them???