Next came a trip to a little Halloween festival. My kids love face painting and when I see an event touting a face painting booth, I put it in my calendar. This was the best so far. The lady loved Ike's costume so much she went a little crazy with the mummy makeup!! He thought it was awesome and was in creepy mummy character the whole time!
And finally. . . let the real candy flow. Notice Isaac's change of costume. The mummy wrap was a little much, so he opted for the mummy-faced ninja turtle look. This is Ralph, our super cool over-protective neighbor. We will miss him when we make the move. He is such a sweet, hard-working guy. Our kids love screaming hello to him across the street as he walks his dog three times a day.
1 comment:
I love Ike's costume! And the face painting was great!
Post a Comment