I tried to make a slideshow, but it was a no-go, so I fiddled with a collage. Our pictures have been locked in Picasa and I am slowly figuring out how to get them out. Because of this sweet Emma has been sadly under-represented on our walls and in the blog. And now she's almost nine months old, has two whole teeth, and brings a whole new meaning to her nickname "Thumper." This lady never stops grooving, and that smile? She pretty much wears that all the time. She is just one beautiful gal and I am so grateful for her!

2 comments:
Mo,
I never told you thank you for the lovely email you sent me. I really appreciate it and am glad to have the support of a great sister and brother.
Isaac is huge!!! I think he looks like Thys in that first picture.
I hope Jason and I can see you guys soon...I am so bummed that he still has not met you OR the kids.
Love you@
Well, she is just precious!!! They grow up way too fast! Glad to see you are enjoying every moment!!! :)
Post a Comment