Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kindergartener!!


So, in case you can't tell, Ike was kind of excited on his first day of school. And I am kind of excited that I figured out how to get pictures out of Picasa and on to the blog. Isaac is LOVING school. He was pretty bummed to miss a day of school for a weekend family trip. And I quote, "Mom, I learn something new every day. If I miss school, I won't learn that thing!" What a nerd. . . I am so proud.

Ready to walk to school! I love the fact that we can walk Isaac to school every day. He was ready to walk all by himself the second day. Not so fast buddy. I'm sad that we won't be able to at our new place, but driving to school is fun too.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jean said...

I cannot believe that Isaac is a kindergartner....where has the time gone??? He looks so happy and so grown up...gosh I feel older and older...hehe!