Monday, August 17, 2009

The New 'Do


So, I did it. It is all chopped off. This picture maybe isn't the best, my hair kind of blends into the door, but you get the idea. The stylist wouldn't really listen to me, I am not so good at standing up for myself in the salon. So, it is a little long and poofy on top, but I might go back in today and have her take a little more off the top. Daman offered to do it for me, we'll see about that.

5 comments:

Kath said...

you look fabulous!!!

Larson log said...

Cute hair..There's the morgan i know.

alexandra said...

How much did she charge, if I might ask? The only reason I'm growing my hair out is because I can't stomach the $80 haircuts by someone who knows what they're doing and then feeling like I really need another haircut only two months later.

Wow, I'm beginning to sound like a crack addict.

Your new 'do looks great!

Deanne said...

Looks cute! Short hair is a must in this heat!

Kristine said...

Love it, Morgen. I'm about ready to chop mine again - can't decide. Seeing you - well, that maybe the winning factor.
You look so dang skinny, by the way!