
So, had I been more blog-savvy, I would have started these catch up postings in reverse order, thus enabling my avid followers to get a better chronological flavor of our recent activities. Cleary I am not savvy, in fact right now my blog endurance is beginning to fade, so on to the beach. I have witnesses that heard Kris and Gary say that our day at the beach with them was the most perfect beach day they'd had in their years in Florida. Honest. It was stunning. Not too hot, with crystal clear water just the right height for little legs. And Emma slept or cooed peacefully the entire time. It was a delightful day. . .






2 comments:
It looks like you've had a wonderful time the last few weeks (broken elbows and all). Congratulations on Emma's blessing.
PS If you ever want to change the time or date of your posts you can click on "post options" at the bottom of the post (while you're editing) and change it to whatever time/date you want.
Your trip to Florida looked like a wonderful time together! I love the ocean, the breeze, the calming influence it has over me...we are leaving for vacation in a month and will spend two hopefully very peaceful weeks at the beach...the kids looked like they were loving the water and the sand!
Post a Comment