Tae-Bo. Trampoline. Hula-Hooping. Walking. Dancing. More Walking. Full Moon. These things do not produce labor in case anyone was wondering. I am not impatient actually. I have declared it to be "Fun Week" and am enjoying time with my kids and husband with little events planned and no to-do lists or diet plans in sight. Today I took Lucy to a "Miss Belle" show and right now she is practicing wrapping her baby doll in a blanket and putting her to bed. That makes me very happy and excited to see her greet her little sister in a week or so. I am thankful for this quiet peaceful time before everything changes. And I find myself humbled by the wisdom of the Lord. I have learned some very important lessons about faith, parenting, repentance, and the Atonement of Christ, in the last few weeks that I might not have learned with a newborn around. I am so thankful that God did not answer our prayers to have a 2008 baby. The extra couple of thousand dollars would have been nice, but I believe these last few weeks have made me a better mother. I trust God and I try to do my best raising these children that are as much His as mine.
That said, I am antsy to meet this new little girl and find out if every child we have will look exactly like Daman or if maybe one of them might resemble me a little bit. The date of dueness is Friday, but we'll just take it one day at a time and let her arrive at her leisure. I believe patient resignation to be the most sound approach.
2 comments:
I have decided that my babies only come when I have gotten so worked up, wanting them to come then I come down from that and I am like, "Fine, then stay in there, whatever!"
Then they come.
Good luck, we are praying for you! Can't wait to hear about it.
Ginny
Oh Morgen, I cannot think of anyone who I think is a better mother than you..you always inspire me with your love of the Lord!
Post a Comment