Emma said her goodbyes at Cybered. It was a great fit for her!
Bye Miss Shirley!
Emma just walked around by random friends and wanted me to take a picture. She didn't tell me anyone's names, though! She was well loved. Whenever I came to pick her up, she was attacked by the other kids with hugs and farewells!
More wonderful teachers!
I love this picture! Miss Dean was Emma's teacher for most of her time at Cybered. She was so great with Emma. She is a great teacher and really gave Emma the structure she needed. She was tickling Emma here and it led to great grins for them both! I almost cried after taking this picture.
Miss Jennifer joined the team near the end of the year. She was nice, but I think she and Emma had a few battles of the will at times. And trust me, this little gal can battle.
Feel the love, Emma! A few weeks after we left, Emma randomly started to cry and say that she missed Cybered. It was so out of the blue, but I really do think she was very happy there., Having a safe and positive place for her to go every day really blessed us all.
No comments:
Post a Comment