In no particular order, here are the last several months of our lives. Did I mention that these are in NO particular order? . . . .
In our new house--that we LOVE!--digging for dino fossils in the science kit Grandma Kiki gave Isaac for his 8th birthday.
The second day in our new house we didn't have any electricity. There was some confusion with the company and getting it hooked up. Sure, we could have moaned or groaned. . but did we? Oh no! It became an awesome camping adventure in the living room, complete with pizza for dinner and about four blankets each. I was proud of our positive attitude!
Our first breakfast in the new house!!!
Isaac's Baptism brought Grandma and Grandpa Reynolds out from Washington so we decided to have a three way birthday party for the kids since Grandma and Grandpa never get to be around on their birthdays. Three sets of candles and lots of ice cream. Hooray!
I'm not sure what exciting event this particular breakfast was marking, but I'm sure it was awesome.
I set up the tent in the backyard (ahem. . by myself) and we had a little campout. It was fun, until Emma went in at 2am. I never can sleep when camping with the kids. I'm always on watch. Not a comfy night--but a great adventure! :)
Aunt Melodi and Caroline were down and she got Lucy and Emma American Girl dolls! And Grandma Lulu got matching outfits. The first day they were very popular. They have sort of faded out a bit, but I think they will make a comeback. We love the American Girl books!
Emma and Miss Dean, her preschool teacher at CyberEd. It was terribly difficult for me to drop the girls off. At first, Miss Dean seemed a little grumpy, but then I realized she just had her own way. Emma really flourished at CyberEd and learned so much. Emma, you are so bright!!
Lucy with her teacher. She didn't have such a great experience at CyberEd. Her teachers weren't nearly as attentive. We were happy when a spot opened up at Vass Lakeview Childcare. Miss Hardy and Miss Francis love Lucy and Emma like they are their own. So many hugs and kisses and so much love. We feel lucky to have them cared for so well.

1 comment:
Finally!!!!!!!! :) We miss you!
Post a Comment