Isaac loved the dumplings and slurped down the wonton soup with gusto. We were proud of the adventurous spirit the kids had with the food. Maybe I should cook Chinese food more often.
Stories of the Reynolds Family and our funny, flawed quest for goodness.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
To Chinatown. .
I teach Seminary in our ward and Daman teaches the same youth in Sunday School. One of the young women stopped coming shortly before we moved in and we've been trying to get to know her better. Her dad owns a restaurant in Chinatown and invited us to come down. So, one afternoon we took Isaac out of school a little early and hit the metro for our adventure to the Far East. It was really fun, really delicious, and really worth the trip.
The waitresses all hovered around our table, looking for any opportunity to interact with Emma, picking up anything she dropped, and cooing over her bouncy curls. They didn't see many curls in that neck of the woods. Or big blue eyes either.

Isaac loved the dumplings and slurped down the wonton soup with gusto. We were proud of the adventurous spirit the kids had with the food. Maybe I should cook Chinese food more often.
Isaac loved the dumplings and slurped down the wonton soup with gusto. We were proud of the adventurous spirit the kids had with the food. Maybe I should cook Chinese food more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment