
Isaac loved the fountains by the FDR monument. He said it was his favorite part of the day. A close second was when he became an official Cherry Blossom Junior Ranger, giving him authority, and I quote, to "bodyslam anyone I see picking cherry blossoms." He really wanted to flex this authority but was unfortunately not given the opportunity.

Can you tell we had fun? It was an exhausting wonderful day together in Washington, DC. I feel so blessed to be here and to be married to Daman. He is such a fantastic, creative, active father who is always up for adventure and really enriches my life and our children's lives. I love these little family trips and I treasure our family time. Life is grand.
5 comments:
Beautiful photos!
Awwww...what a great day and the cherry blossoms were beautiful! That is one thing I miss about not living in Philly...getting to drive up for the day for the Cherry Blossom festival...so pretty and great pictures!!!
Great pics for a great day. You guys really lucked out with the weather and lack o' crowds.
Beautiful! I took some time to catch up on your blog and took LOTS of time to catch up on mine.....finally. I'm SO happy you could come down and spend time with us. It was really great.
have you been to the Kenwood neighborhood in Chevy Chase for cherry blossoms? There's parking, more mature trees, less people, and lemonade stands. It's gorgeous.
Post a Comment